1. What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied together?
2. What did the leg bone say to the foot?
3. What walks all day on its head?
4. The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
5. I have a little house in which I live all alone. My house has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I?
6. What is is that you will break every time you name it?
7. I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never seen out of darkness.
8. What's full of holes but still holds water?
9. What flies without wings?
10. Name three keys that unlock no doors.